Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Assigned to a bank

So I walked past the TV at the office today, and since it is always tuned to the same station, I was treated to a brief (and thankfully muted) glimpse of Jim Cramer doing his Mad Money thing. While I don't necessarily agree with Cramer's methodology, I did start thinking about investing, and the market, and retirement (which for me is a good ways off yet, thankfully) and other such financially responsible things.

I remembered reading a book once about a group of women that started an investment club, and in turn that led me to thinking about the Motley Fool website and wondering if I could get an investment club together. At the very least I should start investing like a crazy person since if you're going to 'buy low, sell high' then buying when the market is down seems like a no-brainer.

Ah, what's a poor girl to do? I think I'll ponder the investment question while I break out some knitting. Nothing says Southern Californian Summer like a wool sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment