Thursday, June 4, 2009

grotto

So I've been on a bit of a garden kick lately. Not a surprise, really, since I've needed some just plain fun, happy things in m y life recently, and I enjoy gardens, and gardening, and so does most of my family, so there ya go. I have gotten some new plants (all in pots, of course, what with me living in an apartment and all) and I got a little fountain kit, and I've cleaned and arranged, and puttered, and, well...

I want to get a small cabinet of some sort to put all the unsightly garden implements into that can double as a table-and-or-plant stand so that the apartment people don't get on my case about having storage out there which is a big no-no. I understand the idea behind the rule, they don't want ugly plastic storage bins out on everyone's deck, but you know. Spirit of the law, not letter, right? If I can find something nice looking, maybe wicker or bamboo...




Also, I think I've mentioned that we have been adopted by a cat? my sweetie named her Margaret. I think she likes this chair because it's closer to the bird feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment